Account hacked!!!

sliddon

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
my wife has been using whatsapp for a long time she had the iphone 5s then for xmas i got her the 6 plus same sim five days later she starts getting prank calls from a withheld number the next day they started to quote her whatsapp messages word for word and discribe in detail photo messages they even called to talk about a hair cut she had 5 mins after sending me a photo and are kids xmas photos!

the phones have not left are pockets i have now removed whatsapp changed my wifes number to stop the 20+ calls a day from this crazy women i know whoever she is she does not know us from adam because she told my wife she would tell her husband about the messages to lee and i am lee her husband lol

i spoke to whatsapp and was told "We are not aware of any method by which this can be done successfully (third parties may claim online that they can but we are yet to see any evidence that this is true)"

i find that funny as if she wasnt hacked then the person must be the best psychic in the world to describe every photo and message in such detail
my network cant help and even the cops said they dont have the tools just passed us off with a crime number:mad:

Last edited:

sliddon

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
shes already closed facebook and whatsapp accounts this freaked her out so much she even turned off all data and only uses her new phone for network calls on her new number!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've never used WhatsApp. iMessage and Facebook Messenger are all I use for messaging. But I don't see how what you describe is possible. They would need her log in info. Any way someone could have gotten that? Maybe they got the message and photo details from whoever she shared it with.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

sliddon

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
thats the reason ive posted this today as i thought whatsapp was safe with the account only being able to be on one phone at a time and the pin to mobile number setup
but i know 100% because this was over xmas the phone was new she sent the messages to me nobody else was at home to view them.....
i have emailed whatsapp with as much info as i can so i hope they can get to the bottom of it

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77