WhatsApp Push notifications

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone having trouble with push notifications from the "whatsapp" app?

mine are very random and i miss alot of messages unless i launch the app...

Ricktye

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Nope always worked well for us on both iPhones and BB......... Like the previous person said, maybe try reinstalling. Other than that you might have to contact them...........

R...

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Reinstalled and same thing. Sent message then never heRd back so I relaunched the app and then then message poped up with no notification. Then 25 seconds later I did get a notification on a different message. Sucks. I love this app and allot of people use it. When I reinstalled the app re booted then launched the app and never got a "do you want what's app to send push notifications" but it is checked under notifications. Hummmmmmmm

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Ok I did that. Hopefully it does the trick. One thing I noticed before I did it. My "Internet tethering" had the little spinning wheel by it. Like it was looking to tether bi never touched that. And now after resetting network settings it's back to "set up Internet tethering" could that be why I thought I was having battery drain ad well? Thanks alli

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like that could definitely have been causing you some issues. Let us know if everything works right now.

dvigue

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
yeah it is really wierd. for some reason that little spinning wheel for tethering is ALWAYS on...i never had anything set up for tethering at all...

and seems my notifications have been working. i will keep checking during the day

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2