Official TiPb iPhone and iPad wallpaper contest!

Chrisedge

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I PM'ed Rene Ritchie and never heard back. Terrible that they promote something like this, and not even answer questions. "Let's have a contest" but not really.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Did anyone ever get a response out of this? If not I can check with Rene. With the site changing last month and all the stuff we have had coming out news wise, it may of just gotten overlooked, not intentionally guys.
Let me know if no one got a response.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Alright guys, going forward every week we will pick one winner (Sunday) that will win $20 (until we have things more set up we will paypal you $20).

I don't think one thing was clear enough. We want original works. Open up photoshop and create something. We aren't really looking for pictures.

This Sunday evening I will pick the first winner so anything posted til then is still fair game. It doesn't need to be something that takes you 10 hours, just something creative. If you have a cool image, Photoshop it (As long as you took the photo yourself).

Any questions? PM me!

Reactions: jphoman

Traviis

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
New MacBook Air wallpaper

Try it out on your iPhone, kinda like a bookshelf style. Took me a while to get them all rotated and positioned to the right spots :p

Last edited:

Amanda

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi!

Quick question....what resolution should entries be? I have checked some of the ones already submitted and they range from 72dpi to 350dpi......Help?

:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77