Make my own ringtones?

techzombie432

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
easiest fastest way

drag n drop an mp3 on here <a href="http://matrixm.com">matrixm: Free Music & Ringtones World Wide</a>
matrixm.com

then just sync wit itunes and voila.

no registration or anything required.

you can also search for free ringtones and just dl right away. got about 103 gigs up now

this is my site by the way. I've worked real hard to make it the easiest n fastest. My mom uses it :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Not bad! I was trying to figure out if you were spam advertising and decided to have a closer look. Still needs some tweaking, but otherwise it's quite nice. It'd be nice to be able to shorten the end, too.

easiest fastest way

drag n drop an mp3 on here <a rel="nofollow" href="http://matrixm.com">matrixm: Free Music & Ringtones World Wide</a>
matrixm.com

then just sync wit itunes and voila.

no registration or anything required.

you can also search for free ringtones and just dl right away. got about 103 gigs up now

this is my site by the way. I've worked real hard to make it the easiest n fastest. My mom uses it :)

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I just used iRinger to create a ringtone for my phone. It said it couldn't import it directly into iTunes and I would have to drag and drop. Did that and the 36 sec ringtone shows on my phone in my music and in iTunes but nothing happens when I drag it to Tones on the right side in iTunes. Any ideas how to get it into the Tones folder so I can use it?

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
That is what I thought as well but when I click on the Tones folder in iTunes it plays the one I bought from Verizon only and that is the one that shows in Settings>Sounds>Ringtones as well.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I haven't made any new ringtones in a while, and have used GarageBand when I have. Haven't gotten used to the new iTunes either...but have you tried putting iTunes on the tones screen and then drag/dropping it only to there?

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Newbe here, I cannot find the "tones" folder you speak of.
Thanks

Its been awhile, but use my computer and search for itunes folder, media, etc. When in the folder with all of the artists there is a tones folder. Put the file in there. Then double click on it so it opens in itunes and itunes will automatically add it to the tones list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Gator352

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
How to in 9 easy steps.....this is atrocious compared to Android. Follow this for PC users :

Create ringtone in any ringtone maker and save it to your iTunes media/tones folder.

Go to that folder and open. Select view and check file name extensions.

Replace MP3, AAC, or whatever to .m4r on ringtone your adding. Such as ringtone.mp3 to ringtone.m4r.

Open iTunes and go to tones. Click on file and click on add file to library. Select the ringtone.

Sync phone.

Done.

aballerdotcom

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site

Since this is a sticky post
I'm surprised Audiko has not been mentioned.
I have been using that site for years now.
It is the easiest site to create ringtones, search, and listen before you download.
Importing into iTunes is easy because it creates the file for you and in iTunes all ringtones downloaded and opened in iTunes will be under Ringtones.
If you create a profile on the site (not needed) you will get to save your favorite ringtones in case you loose them for some reason.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77