New Verizon Customer

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I've been with Verizon for 10 years and haven't looked back. I've also used T-Mobile and AT&T in the past but even though they're improving, Verizon is still the best network in many areas including my home. I do hear a ton of complaints about their customer service but I can say I've been real lucky as I have had nothing but great experiences with their customer service.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Been with VERIZON before known as VERIZON. Airtouch. I have always had good customer service. You get what you pay for

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Verizon has excellent service. Some of the stores might not, but customer care definitely. But I do have a store that does give good service. Also the network works. Only one area that is spotty but I think the cell towers need updating. Have reported it.

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
I've tried all the other networks in the past couple of years, either directly or via MVNO. I always ended up back with Verizon. Customer service is better—I prefer online chat for that—and the coverage where I travel year-round (western US) is by far the best.

Verizon Wireless, the largest U.S. telecommunications provider as of 2014, has an interesting history. It's a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications, Inc., and was formed in 2000 as a joint venture between Bell Atlantic (renamed Verizon) and Vodaphone (British). Bell Atlantic itself was one of the seven "Baby Bells" that resulted from the 1984 breakup of AT&T Corporation by the U.S. Justice Department. (The current AT&T is a renaming of one of the other Baby Bells, Southwestern Bell.)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've been with Verizon 15 years. I've never had any issues with their phone support. If the rep didn't know my solution, they put me through to either Verizon tech support or to Apple Support. But always nice and courteous.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2