Facebook & Twitter App Push Notifications Issues

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Facebook App Push Notifications are not working on my iPhone after updating to iOS 5 and new facebook App that is version 4.2, I have re-installed it so many times even I have restored the phone also but no luck yet, I am facing same issues with Twitter & Whatsapp apps also!!

Last edited:

sMhsn

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I did restore twice as New and once from backup but no notifications at all its totally messed up, its iOS 5 bug for sure!!

morrow95

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
same here... fist iphone coming coming from a BlackBerry and thought I was missing a setting. Everything appears to be correct, but I have no idea anything has happened on fb until I actually open the app up. What gives?

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I get my facebook notifications but I don't get my twitter ones. I had echofon and twitter for iphone notifications on..

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I've never gotten these notifications regularly. Had an iPhone since Feb...email, fb, and recently WWF, they all come when they feel like it. If someone has a fix (that isn't something I've done like a full restore, Deleting and downloading again etc) I'm all ears!

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if anyone has had this issue, but when I go into the FB app, the first time I tap the App it exits and I have to click in to the app again to get it to open.

Silvetti

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Everything works for me except the messages notifications in Facebook app... I get event invites and everything else except the messages part... I have tried everything, even restoring my phone to new deleting the app from iTunes, re-downloading it and installing again... Always the same errors...

Don't understand if the problem is with the app or with Facebook itself...

Adam Zeis

Administrator
Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't seem to get notifications for Facebook messages either. I see alerts for wall posts, likes etc, but nothing at all for messages.

mlg321

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if anyone has had this issue, but when I go into the FB app, the first time I tap the App it exits and I have to click in to the app again to get it to open.

Try deleting and reinstalling the app. Also check if you have an update in the app store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2