You'll never lose this wallet, the world's first to have Apple Find My support built in

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hmm,more trackability ? I've never thought of it before but is an iPhone and an airtag on your wallet and or keys easier to track than just an iPhone ?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hmm,more trackability ? I've never thought of it before but is an iPhone and an airtag on your wallet and or keys easier to track than just an iPhone ?

Much easier since you actually track your keys or wallet through AirTags unless your keys and or wallet are glued to the back of your iPhone.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Much easier since you actually track your keys or wallet through AirTags unless your keys and or wallet are glued to the back of your iPhone.

Ah, but do you think that there is a stronger more obvious signal for some possible bad actor to see, if as in my case would be,the phone was on the passenger seat the keys were in the ignition and my wallet was in my pocket. I don't have an air tag,as far as I know !

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ah, but do you think that there is a stronger more obvious signal for some possible bad actor to see, if as in my case would be,the phone was on the passenger seat the keys were in the ignition and my wallet was in my pocket. I don't have an air tag,as far as I know !

Bad actor? Nah those guys or gals just stalk social media now .

People use airtags to find their keys, wallet, luggage, or car.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iSkippy