WTB: iPhone 4 ATT 16gb

Status
Not open for further replies.

pat_the_cat

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
Looking to buy an ATT iPhone 4 16gb. I know the 5 is right around the corner but I don't want to extend my contract and that phone will be way out of my price range unlocked. So I am looking for a used phone in decent shape.

Thanks
Pat

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
What are you looking to spend? I am only 1 year into my current contract so I cannot upgrade at $199 & I want to see what 5 is all about first. I have a white one in "still in the box condition.". I had not given any thought to selling it because, well I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pat_the_cat

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
cheapest I can find one on ebay BIN is $350 is USED (scratched) condition. Auction is less. Unlocked right now is $650. So I'm not really sure what they are going for on the forums.

Maybe I should just wait till mid October.

gmz73

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I really don't know either. Like I said I hadn't given any thought to selling it because it is like new and I still love it. Just wanted to hear your thoughts & you may change your mind and want a 5 after you see it. What an interesting day that will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spark032207#WN

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a white iPhone 4 16GB in a very good condition. The screen and the back are perfect with protectors on from day 1. There are some marks on the metal around the phone from a faulty case. But never dropped. I can do 365 shipped, Priority Mail with insurance. A new set of screen protectors, a case (SGP Neo Hybrid EX 2), and all accessories except headphones included. I can give you the headphones too if you want. Let me know what you think. Pictures here:

iPhone 4 Pictures

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Try looking on CL if you don't find one here. I always find good deals in my city and it's easy because it's all local. I also know on crackberry there are a few iphones for sale for pretty reasonable prices so check them out too. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmb87