• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Win an iPhone 4S from TiPb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripcity00

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Not surprised they went with a 4s given the competition and how they are doing in the market. Bigger question is what will be next and when? Will it just be adding 4g etc or another game changer given the amount of time that has passed.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Geez I'd love to have a chance at this so why not post huh!! My fingers sure are gonna get sore from being crossed for so long. :D

md8232

May 5, 2009
Visit site
I'm not due an upgrade til next March, so this would be a boon.

Thanks Steve for all the Magical toys you've brought into our lives.

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Earthshaker

How many of us will be able to say that before we die, we will change the course of human events? When an earthshaker likes this passes, it always gives me perspective and lights that fire under my *** that so easily gets distinguished by all the negativity in our world. You will be missed Steve.

Beefalo

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4S

Kept hoping to see Steve at the keynote, now I can guess why he might not have made an appearance. Here's hoping Apple doesn't disappoint you too much after you left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz