Will iPhone kill the Treo franchise?

MacUser

Aug 23, 2004
Visit site
Slammin' better not be what you do to your smartphone on accident.

Nope, no slammin' of anything I buy of worth. Just another phrase that gets thrown around to mean something is cool, hot, nice....really good.

Oh, and I don't think Paris has the body of a 20 year old...more like 17 with the mind of a 4 year old....she get's too much press, IMO.

bclinger#IM

Sep 14, 2003
Visit site
I have a Nextel smart phone that never gets used for anything other than phone calls - I hate it. The Treo does so much better when it comes to data collection and manipulation. Ben

That doesn't make sense. Why use a Treo then (especially considering the quality of blazer).

Each person must have some reason why they use a bulky smart phone over a sleek razr.

Maybe people can volunteer their reason so we can understand.

The work reason why my pda is essential is that I keep notes on it, which I refer to later. Its useful to be able to synchronize the notes to a laptop or desktop. I also like having the internet on my device. All the other uses I have for the smart phone are nice, but ancillary.

I wonder why other people use their smart phone vs other devices.

Surur

Bronxboy

Dec 7, 2006
Visit site
I just stumbled across my old post here and can't help but laugh because i was 100% correct!

LMAO!!!!!!! He who laughs last laughs the best.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien