Why should I use T-Mobile for iPad data?

I

iMore Question

why use t-mobile for iPad data

t-mobile is trying to confuse me. I have prepay for my iPhone and now have iPad, but they are driving me mad with contradictory offers, each person has a different story, and nobody has offered free data, as in imore article:
"T-Mobile is in fourth place, and that's causing them to take risks and cause as much disruption in the market as they can - hence their decision to give iPad customers absolutely free data, and to provide international travelers with free data access abroad."

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
why use t-mobile for iPad data

What? What the does them being "in fourth place" have to do with using T-mobile with your iPad? How are their offers confusing to you? Can you not choose a plan that is based on your needs and ability to pay?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: why use t-mobile for iPad data

t-mobile is trying to confuse me. I have prepay for my iPhone and now have iPad, but they are driving me mad with contradictory offers, each person has a different story, and nobody has offered free data, as in imore article:
"T-Mobile is in fourth place, and that's causing them to take risks and cause as much disruption in the market as they can - hence their decision to give iPad customers absolutely free data, and to provide international travelers with free data access abroad."
Of course that article is from October 2013. Much has likely changed in the past year and half in their offerings.

AT&T vs. Verizon vs. Sprint vs. T-Mobile: Which iPad carrier should you choose? | iMore

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson