iPad five bars of no data, support says system is down in my area: I call B.S.

maxburn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
TLDR: Moved my 200mb/free SIM from Nexus 7 to iPad, worked for a week or two but now any web page I go to redirects me to u.web2go.com T-Mobile connect me page to activate new device. Clicking get started button eventually gets me to "could not open page, server stopped responding". Been like this for a couple days.

When I first moved my 200mb/free SIM to the iPad it took a day for it to work, but after that I could get anything I wanted and it was good, that was two weeks ago now. For the past couple days and in multiple geographic regions I get no data. In Safari any URL I enter will be hijacked and sent to u.web2go.com. Yesterday clicking the get started button brought me up the account settings telling me I had 200 out of 200mb remaining etc, no problem. Today that page won't work in safari, but if I go to the iPad settings, manage account button that will bring up the same page saying I still have 200mb remaining.

Called the number on that web page and level 1 said my account should work and passed me to 2. 2 leads me to a couple checks and has me reboot the iPad which does nothing different. Then 2 asked me for my physical address and stated yeah we are having some trouble in that area, try again later. I'm in a city and I kind of doubt they have an outage here for a couple days, never mind it didn't work a half hours drive away either.

What do I need to do, who do I talk to to get this fixed?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
TLDR: Moved my 200mb/free SIM from Nexus 7 to iPad, worked for a week or two but now any web page I go to redirects me to u.web2go.com T-Mobile connect me page to activate new device. Clicking get started button eventually gets me to "could not open page, server stopped responding". Been like this for a couple days.

When I first moved my 200mb/free SIM to the iPad it took a day for it to work, but after that I could get anything I wanted and it was good, that was two weeks ago now. For the past couple days and in multiple geographic regions I get no data. In Safari any URL I enter will be hijacked and sent to u.web2go.com. Yesterday clicking the get started button brought me up the account settings telling me I had 200 out of 200mb remaining etc, no problem. Today that page won't work in safari, but if I go to the iPad settings, manage account button that will bring up the same page saying I still have 200mb remaining.

Called the number on that web page and level 1 said my account should work and passed me to 2. 2 leads me to a couple checks and has me reboot the iPad which does nothing different. Then 2 asked me for my physical address and stated yeah we are having some trouble in that area, try again later. I'm in a city and I kind of doubt they have an outage here for a couple days, never mind it didn't work a half hours drive away either.

What do I need to do, who do I talk to to get this fixed?

Have you tried resetting the network settings on your iPad?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro