Why is the iMore app for iPhone X so crappy?

Carraser23

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I’m just coming from Android, and I loved getting my tech news from mobile nations on Android central. I went through go download iMore and it’s abysmal. It’s glitchy, there’s no menu or way to get into the forums without using safari. In the past when I used it on the iPhone 6, iMore was awesome. What the heck did they do to it?

jhnnyblze2000

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
The only issue I'm having and it's one a lot of people have been having for a long time is that in the app pictures rarely ever show up in the threads. Other than that I haven't noticed much difference from when I used the Android central app on my note 8 or pixel 2 xl.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They removed the forum from the new app, along with other features I liked. Get the iMore forums app for the forum.

Jbrown99

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
The picture thing has been an on going battle for months now. Probably since ios 11 beta started. June/July. Can't remember it's been so long ago.

krishnansasikumar

Dec 7, 2017
Visit site
Yes it does. It's a bit of work to get to that compared to the actual forum app, but that's expected since it's a unified interface for multiple forums

Choose forums, select the forum you want to read and bingo.... HOME shows all the articles

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77