Why doesn't app store send you emails anymore?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I bought two 99 cents apps yesterday and have haven't received anything yet maybe they just take a couple days

My emails usually take 3 days after I buy an app. It usually takes that long to bill my account too. I'd give it a few days if I were you. They're just a little slow.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My emails usually take 3 days after I buy an app. It usually takes that long to bill my account too. I'd give it a few days if I were you. They're just a little slow.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

its the same with me! takes days sometimes even a week. I think that apple sends out so many emails that it just gets backed up

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Same here. It takes a few days which I'm fine with. That way if I buy other apps or music I don't get individual emails each time. I actually prefer not getting them every time I buy and app or music. Just as long as I get a record of my purchases.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Takes several days for me, too. Typically by the time I get the email I've forgotten I bought the app.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Ya my email just came in today and I bought the apps 3 days ago haha. Does apple send you emails when you purchase free apps? Or is it only paid apps?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2