Why do we leave iOS?

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Agree completely about WP8!

I just spent about two months with WP8. It has the potential to be good. I agree with you though. It is missing too many of the basic things you expect from an OS. If I were staying with WP I would be seriously concerned about Microsoft's ability to get it up to speed.

I will be back on an iPhone this weekend after my experiment with WP. It will be nice to be connected with my family again. I have felt very left out over the last couple months.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for the long post LOL but it just gets under my skin especially now that I've been brought back to the light.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

Hey, I tried to message you but it says you need to delete some stored messages before it will send. Wasn't sure how else to let you know LOL.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
One of the other frustrations I had with leaving the iPhone was the accessories. I recently had the Nexus 4 which was a great device but I couldn't find cases that I liked for it. Having a good selection of cases for my phone is important. With the iPhone and iPad there are always an abundance of accessories available. Currently I have the BookBook case that I love. You can't even purchase this case for non Apple products.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2