Why did downloaded music disappear?

I

iMore Question

Hi i am using an Iphone XR i did a software update and all of the music disappeared is there any reason why this happens?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
There is no obvious reason that this has happened to you. Normally they only disappear when you log out of AppStore.

If you have any further questions, please register here to our forum. We love to help.

No obvious reason? There's always a reason. With Music, it's usually because Apple made it confusing and causes stuff like this to happen. Many users have had their music disappear. It shouldn't happen.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No obvious reason? There's always a reason. With Music, it's usually because Apple made it confusing and causes stuff like this to happen. Many users have had their music disappear. It shouldn't happen.

Obvious, apparent, logical. Those are the words that come to mind when music disappears.

And I have never happen that my music disappeared from my device.
Only the downloaded songs were deleted, mostly due to my own actions.

I’m sorry to hear that other users have had their songs disappear altogether from Music.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Obvious, apparent, logical. Those are the words that come to mind when music disappears.

And I have never happen that my music disappeared from my device.
Only the downloaded songs were deleted, mostly due to my own actions.

I’m sorry to hear that other users have had their songs disappear altogether from Music.

Happened to my sister a couple years ago. She panicked. They were songs they had added to iTunes. I told her they were still safe in iTunes, and just needed to download again. It was either after an update, or when she first got her 6s. She's had an iPhone now for several years, but still can't figure out the simplest things.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost