Who's preordered 6+ is getting delivered on 9/19?

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't stay awake last night/early, so tried around 8 this morning. 1st try was with the App Store app. This errored out with it stating that my phone #'s were invalid, and I couldn't add Apple Care to that order.

So switched to web browser on computer, and had no issues. I did see on the Apple Store pre-order site that my phone numbers were messed up. They were set as ((xxx)(xxx-xxxx)) inside the string where only the seven digits should have been. This is probably what was messed up in the App, but it never showed me that the formatting was off.

Despite that minor glitch and delay, managed to get a projected 10/13 - 10/20 delivery window. Not too bad considering I didn't get the order in when the pre-order system went live early this morning.

Edit: for a Verizon 128GB.

A few days later after the initial order, I decided to wait and check out the 6 Plus in person, so cancelled my order given I wasn't going to get it till a month plus out. After reading about everyone's experiences with, and perceptions of the 6 Plus; this morning I ordered via Apple a 6 Plus 128GB for Verizon. Expected delivery is 10/21 to 10/28. About a week out from the original order. This may indicate that supply is being kept up overall. Gives me time to research cases :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77