Which Mac product should I purchase?

I

iMore Question

I'm looking to get a laptop for my wife and I know that Mac is the way to go but I'm not sure what the best product is to get her. I have a Mac book Pro that I only use and she uses our I-pad 2 every day. We both have I-phones, but I want to get something separate from my laptop that she can use as her own to connect with her I-phone. The only things that she would need to use a laptop for are playing around on the internet, downloading tons of pictures from her camera and I-phone, and I-tunes. Help me pick the right product.
Thanks

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
What would her use case be for the Mac, besides connecting to her iPhone. How she will use the computer will greatly determine what direction you look.

PortCity79

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I'm looking to get a laptop for my wife and I know that Mac is the way to go but I'm not sure what the best product is to get her. I have a Mac book Pro that I only use and she uses our I-pad 2 every day. We both have I-phones, but I want to get something separate from my laptop that she can use as her own to connect with her I-phone. The only things that she would need to use a laptop for are playing around on the internet, downloading tons of pictures from her camera and I-phone, and I-tunes. Help me pick the right product.
Thanks

It depends on if you think she will get more use out of a laptop or tablet. If she is just surfing the Internet and uploading photos she will actually do just fine with an iPad Air 2 and then just buy a lightning to SD Card reader to upload the pics which can then be stored in iCloud to save space. You can always buy a keyboard cover for the Air 2 as well. Otherwise a MacBook Air or 13 inch Retina MacBook Pro will do.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77