Which iphone was made the best in your opnion?!!

anon(785719)

Dec 9, 2014
Visit site
I think the 5s is the best combination of components and build quality in an iPhone. I have had a 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4s (wife has the 6 plus). I like the rounded sides of the 6 and 6 plus but I don't think it is as durable as the 5/5s. I do not use a case and have dropped this thing a good amount of times (from some insane heights on some hard surfaces) and it's still looks and functions amazingly well.

The 5s is the perfect phone to me -- with the only (and huge) drawback being the battery.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
4s,works better than the 4 and is still a reasonable size. doesn't bend !? no ugly joints and is still available,will keep until apps don't work.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I like my 6 plus but I think I will always miss the feel of the 5s. It was just s great phone to hold and use. Great size and well made. Don't get me wrong though. I don't think I would want to go back to a small screen.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
The 5/5s is the best looking design IMO. However, the 4/4s feels really substantial and solid. I just worry that my 6+ is gonna bend or something.

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I would say the 4s. That phone I hardly had to put a case on it unlike my 6 plus that always has a case on. Lol the 4/4s seemed more durable

Keldog

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Build quality, gotta be the 4S. That thing is a tank. My daughter dropped mine off the 2nd story hallway of our house, on to the hardwood floor on the ground level, with only a small scratch on the case.

That being said, I think my 5S really hits the sweet spot of size, weight, and usability.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
5s so far, the size is just not big not smal, the technology it houses today is not very new, nor very old. It's physical design is still polished and inspiring. And it's sexy in black or white color. I will end up buying one for my personal collection as I'm sure after 20years of tech evolution, it will still rock and inspire geeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martinfeld

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
I loved the look of the iPhone 5 an 5s models, but always thought the feel of the 3G and 3GS models was just a little bit nicer. The curve of the phone's case felt great in the hand. I feel like the iPhone 6 combines the best of both worlds... the sleek metal look of the later models but the rounded corners of the older ones. So in terms of industrial design / feel of hardware, I'd say iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dilir Daiyan Aranna

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
I personally think the iPhone 4 on iOS 6 was the best iPhone ,the single core ensured better Battery life (actually 2 to 3 times) more and the design from 2010 still looks gorgeous to this day ,it was one of the iPhones that made me fall in love with Apple,I have been a owner of every iPhone from the original to 5s (excluding the 5c)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77