Where is 'profile' in settings, I have a iPhone 6 btw...

I

iMore Question

I need to find profile so I can trust a app, it is annoying that i can't go on it, all my friends go on it and it I can't find my profile to click trust so I will be able to go on the app🙏🙏🙏

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I need to find profile so I can trust a app, it is annoying that i can't go on it, all my friends go on it and it I can't find my profile to click trust so I will be able to go on the app������

look under settings and general

GilbertBJ

Jan 12, 2016
Visit site
My new iPhone 6s does not show anywhere Profiles & Device Management. Latest software installed. I restarted my iPhone, looked under General / VPN settings where I can add a profile but can't see the list of existing profiles or delete any. Nowhere is Profiles & Device Management to be found while the search function under Settings shows that result. For a special app I am asked to delete an old profile - so something is there - because of conflict. But I can't find the profile so my VPN is not working properly. The new profile appears under VPN settings and cannot be deleted. And there is no profile list. Seems no any discussion group has the answer while so many people have the problem...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elena4151