Where can buy iPhone 7 rear housings?

blackcats

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys,

Today's a bad day. I dropped my matte black iPhone 7, cracking the screen and scuffing up the corners of the housing pretty badly.

Due to the lack of availability of display assemblies on the web at the moment for the iPhone 7 I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay the £125 for Apple to do it.

But I also really don't want to have to deal with the nasty scuffs plaguing the rear housing on a daily basis either, so I want to replace that too. I know Apple won't replace this (or if they do they'd charge me an arm and a leg) so I'm looking to do this myself.

It'll also kill two birds with one stone as it'll allow me to buy the jet black housing to give me some added grip. I decided to go for the matte black in the first place specifically to avoid scratching etc, but given how unbelievably damn slippery it is, I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather have a scratched phone than a cracked phone.

So my question is - can I currently buy iPhone 7 rear housings anywhere yet? I know parts generally take a few months to appear in the wild but I was just wondering if some people are selling them in a corner of the internet that I haven't yet found.

Thanks!

Tags: xe toyota vios 2017, hyundai hd72 dong vang, toyota yaris 2017

Last edited:

badelhas

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

Today's a bad day. I dropped my matte black iPhone 7, cracking the screen and scuffing up the corners of the housing pretty badly.

Due to the lack of availability of display assemblies on the web at the moment for the iPhone 7 I'm going to have to bite the bullet and pay the £125 for Apple to do it.

But I also really don't want to have to deal with the nasty scuffs plaguing the rear housing on a daily basis either, so I want to replace that too. I know Apple won't replace this (or if they do they'd charge me an arm and a leg) so I'm looking to do this myself.

It'll also kill two birds with one stone as it'll allow me to buy the jet black housing to give me some added grip. I decided to go for the matte black in the first place specifically to avoid scratching etc, but given how unbelievably damn slippery it is, I've come to the conclusion that I'd rather have a scratched phone than a cracked phone.

So my question is - can I currently buy iPhone 7 rear housings anywhere yet? I know parts generally take a few months to appear in the wild but I was just wondering if some people are selling them in a corner of the internet that I haven't yet found.

Thanks!

The best place to search for that is ebay and Aliexpress, have you tried those?

Cheers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4