When searching podcast do some fail to identify which is video and audio?

Eight Ball

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
The Fox News Sunday podcast, when I look it up in the search field, two separate podcast appear.

One if for the video podcast, and one is for the audio. The problem is, I don't see the video icon on either, so I don't know which is which. Once I subscribe to one or the other I can then see which one is audio and which one is video, but not before I subscribe to it.

So is that just a bug with the Fox News Sunday podcast, where it fails to identity which one is audio and which one is video when searching for it?

As a counter example, where the problem doesn't exist, is the MSNBC Rachel Maddow podcast. When searching for it, the results clearly state whether it's audio or video. So I know before I subscribe, or before I start it, whether it's audio or video.

It's not a big deal. I'm just curious whether or not it's common where a podcast doesn't list whether it's audio or video. I suppose also I'm asking whether or not the Fox News Sunday podcast is in fact listing whether its audio or video in search results, but I"m somehow not seeing the video icon and maybe someone could point it out to me. Thanks.

Eight Ball

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site

Eight Ball

Aug 2, 2014
Visit site
They're not clearly labeled in iTunes on computer either...

Okay, it just looks like an outlier then, or a bug for this particular podcast because I think most show whether are not they are video. Thanks you. Sorry for the double post. I guess my post have to get approved, and I thought I didn't send it. Hence, the double post.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brunnic