What's the worst thing you could say about your iPhone?

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Although I love my 4S....I do have a wish list.

1. Notification light. My phone is on vibrate when I'm at work. I never hear/feel...then finding out a missed a call an hour earlier.

2. In the next iOS I would like to be able to set reminders (w/ alarms) to emails....like in Outlook.

3. Bigger screen

4. The ability to customize text messages....color, font, background pic & to be able to see the profile pic rather than just the name of the person you text/that texted you.

JoshB410

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I knew this as I walked in to Verizon to buy it. . .but,

my only complaints:
Screen Size
No 4G

Enjoying being an iPhone user in every other way so far!

veegee1

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
worst thing I can say about iphone

the iphone has gone through both some subtle and dramatic improvements since 2007. It remains the best all around phone/pocket computer/email device out there, but if I were to say just one worst thing about it, it would have to be that Apple seriously needs to give the native operating system of the iphone some much better, more professional and more choices for ringtones. That goes equally for text and email tones. the ones which come native on the iphone are pitiful compared to blackberry and the ones which come native on the iphone are most unprofessional. Yes, I do understand that the app store has myriads of choices for ringtones and some of them are darn good, but for such a professional device such as the iphone, they really need to work on more native, professional sounding ring and text tones. Other than that, I can't say enough good things about the iphone.

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Although I love my 4S....I do have a wish list.

1. Notification light. My phone is on vibrate when I'm at work. I never hear/feel...then finding out a missed a call an hour earlier.

2. In the next iOS I would like to be able to set reminders (w/ alarms) to emails....like in Outlook.

3. Bigger screen

4. The ability to customize text messages....color, font, background pic & to be able to see the profile pic rather than just the name of the person you text/that texted you.

This!!!!^^^

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
iP4S "Worst Thing"

Love the phone but...

-Calendar is abysmal...seriously, how could a calendar this cumbersome actually come from Apple?!?
-really, really, REALLY needs a notification light / system (sorry...BB convert)
- Did I mention how awful the calendar app is?

carolmurr

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Annoying thing

It doesn't have a message light like my Droid had. I like seeing the light as notification, not just a sound that you may not hear.

iRetired

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I guess the only bad thing I can think of is that there are too many cases available for my iPhone 4S. It is really hard to choose one that protects it but shows the fabulous industrial design at the same time.

Decisions, decisions...

Also, I love the fact that it is not screen-printed/branded like so many other phones with the carrier's name and logo. Is that a bad thing?

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I guess the only bad thing I can think of is that there are too many cases available for my iPhone 4S. It is really hard to choose one that protects it but shows the fabulous industrial design at the same time.

Decisions, decisions...

Also, I love the fact that it is not screen-printed/branded like so many other phones with the carrier's name and logo. Is that a bad thing?

I agree on both aspects here iRetired. On cases I've narrowed down the fact that I prefer my LP, defenders or speck candy shells.

Now....as for the carrier/mfg being printed on the phone itself -- I'm SO HAPPY the iPhone is not branded in that fashion(on the front). I can honestly say that is one thing that always erked me when I was using a blackberry. Gee...I had no clue it was a blackberry and that Verizon was my carrier for it:rolleyes: LOL