Whats the best GPS app for the money??

RAUnity69

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Copilot Live is on sale for 20 dollars this weekend. Seems reasonable for the price and what you get. Plus it stores the maps on your phone for us and canada so you dont need data to run. Anyone have this? I am seriously considering the purchase.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Now that (for a very limited time) TomTom and Navigon are the same price, is one better than the other? The thing I hear that I don't like about Navigon is that it does not provide the directions in a list type format. Other than that, it seems the two are very close in terms of most used features. I've also read that TomTom's POI index is a little more complete. I can see that being a plus, especially when in areas I'm not familiar with.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Now that (for a very limited time) TomTom and Navigon are the same price, is one better than the other? The thing I hear that I don't like about Navigon is that it does not provide the directions in a list type format. Other than that, it seems the two are very close in terms of most used features. I've also read that TomTom's POI index is a little more complete. I can see that being a plus, especially when in areas I'm not familiar with.

Having paid full price for TomTom, including the Car Kit, and being a satisfied customer, I can only envy any one who can get it for seventy cents on my dollar.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77