What will happen to mobile devices with this Net Neutrality fiasco?

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Couldn’t disagree more. I don’t need corporations deciding which websites get priority over others for speed or access. I don’t need them bundling website access. They don’t own the internet. They didn’t create it. They can make money off it but they in no way should control it. This absolutely calls for government protection through regulation.

I have always respect everyone’s opinion on the subject, but I am not a fan of more government regulation. But that’s just my opinion.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I have always respect everyone’s opinion on the subject, but I am not a fan of more government regulation. But that’s just my opinion.

Fair enough. I’m not a fan of the internet being gifted to corporations who did nothing to create it. It belongs to the public. Not Comcast and Verizon. Government regulation has a purpose. To unilaterally suggest it is never good is to be foolish. No offense.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

May as well not have an FCC in that case. GOP supporters would be the first to cry foul the minute something doesn't go in their favor whether it be with the internet or some other telecommunications.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77