What storage capacity did you buy and why?

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
32gb is standard on my phone. I use iTunes Match so don't need to store much music from my 10000 or so songs available, I don't really use it for games (use iPad for that) but yet still nearly running out of space 🙈 64gb on the iPad. Really wish they supported sd cards because updating these 2 every year is not cheap.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
32gb is standard on my phone. I use iTunes Match so don't need to store much music from my 10000 or so songs available, I don't really use it for games (use iPad for that) but yet still nearly running out of space 🙈 64gb on the iPad. Really wish they supported sd cards because updating these 2 every year is not cheap.

What's taking up all of your space?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
What's taking up all of your space?

Photos & videos taken. I also realise that messages & WhatsApp also take up space because if you save photos etc that are sent to you but still keep the message then they are taking up twice the space. The same case with Evernote. Also pages & keynote. I basically need to sit down & delete a lot of stuff.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Photos & videos taken. I also realise that messages & WhatsApp also take up space because if you save photos etc that are sent to you but still keep the message then they are taking up twice the space. The same case with Evernote. Also pages & keynote. I basically need to sit down & delete a lot of stuff.

You could upload your pictures and videos to the cloud. That should save you a lot of space.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2