What naming plans do you think they have for future phone?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Keep it simple I always say. iPhone 11...S, M, L, XL. Simple, and of course the XL would include the kitchen sink (Apple standards). ..LOL

I think this makes good sense! I love Roman numerals, but that seems to create confusion with some people... X = 10, not "ex"! :D

Golurk

May 20, 2019
Visit site
iPhone X -> XS -> XI?

Purely for the Roman numerals?

Or maybe it’s just the iPhone 11.

The ‘Apple phone’ sounds terrible in my opinion though...glad that concept design never made it to production (it moved the notch to the right of the phone, looked really odd).

Food for thought: Some of you might already know this, but according to Apple the right way of pronouncing ‘iPhone XS’ is ‘iPhone ten s’. I wonder why they don’t like their $1000 phone being called ‘iPhone excess’...

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
An upcoming iPhone names will be iPhone 11r, 11 and 11 Max.

That would make sense as it follows the current naming scheme but several industry insiders think they’ll switch things up this year.

iPhone XR —-> iPhone 11
iPhone XS —-> iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone XS Max —-> iPhone 11 Pro Max

I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple drops the numbers completely if they take on the new naming scheme. Either way, we’ll know for sure a week from today.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
That would make sense as it follows the current naming scheme but several industry insiders think they’ll switch things up this year.

iPhone XR —-> iPhone 11
iPhone XS —-> iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone XS Max —-> iPhone 11 Pro Max

I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple drops the numbers completely if they take on the new naming scheme. Either way, we’ll know for sure a week from today.

I believe I nailed it.

https://www.imore.com/leaked-apple-...ne-11-branding-ios-131-release-date-new-ipads

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77