What do you think of the HomePod Mini?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I may get one for my room just so I can play the realistic thunderstorm sounds to help me fall asleep on occasion.

I listen to those too...so soothing!!! I already have an old Bose Soundlink Mini in my room, so I’m not sure a HomePod mini will be worth it. We’ll see.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Just picked mine up. For a small speaker, that is some awesome sound. I may pick up 2 more, to use in stereo in my living room, and to use with my Apple TV.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Just picked mine up. For a small speaker, that is some awesome sound. I may pick up 2 more, to use in stereo in my living room, and to use with my Apple TV.

Now, I’m really intrigued!!! I, honestly, forgot about it until now Can’t wait to see more reviews on it.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
HomePod Mini

Every year I do Amazon or iTunes gift cards for everyone. I am thinking a Home Pod mini might be a nice change. It would be an ideal gift for the couples I have on my list to share.

Last edited:

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
5bbbef2df2dec0021c2576f570fed4d9.jpg

HomePod mini was delivered today. For it to be so small, the sound and bass are very nice!

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Well the mini’s came in. Very solid little device, yet my issues continue. My iPhone 11 will not recognize the mini.

Edit: ok, it is all set up. You have to have 2FA enabled. What is everyone’s take on that being enabled. I don’t know if I want to keep inputting a passcode, and security number.
It’s a great little speaker, with great sound. I just have to buy the right bulbs now. The Phillips hue bulbs still need you to purchase a separate bridge.

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
HomePod Mini

Does anybody have both an Apple HomePod Mini and Amazon Echo Dot that can give a comparison review? Of course I would like to have the Apple speaker(s), however I'm trying to figure out if it's worth switching all of my speaker(s) over.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have both an Apple HomePod Mini and Amazon Echo Dot that can give a comparison review? Of course I would like to have the Apple speaker(s), however I'm trying to figure out if it's worth switching all of my speaker(s) over.

I have both! Amazon for smart stuff lighting etc. Apple for apple stuff

staceymj86

Feb 18, 2019
Visit site

That’s exactly what I’m trying to do. I love how my Ring camera and security system integrates with my Echo Dots and Echo Show. If Apple were to do this, I would switch over in a heartbeat.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Well the mini’s came in. Very solid little device, yet my issues continue. My iPhone 11 will not recognize the mini.

Edit: ok, it is all set up. You have to have 2FA enabled. What is everyone’s take on that being enabled. I don’t know if I want to keep inputting a passcode, and security number.
It’s a great little speaker, with great sound. I just have to buy the right bulbs now. The Phillips hue bulbs still need you to purchase a separate bridge.

While it would be a bother, I do think that the security benefits from having 2FA enabled would be worth the bother!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jacker