What do you think of iMessage

svc1314

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
It makes sending/receiving messages a very fast pace. My friends and I are all in one group message (since we all have an iDevice). And thank goodness they added a mute conversation feature otherwise I'll never sleep.

Green text is boring now~

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
iMessage is one of the reason why I use iPhone, all my family have iPhones and it so easy to use. I like being able to use my email instead of giving my number out and still get messages.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
IMessage is one of the big reasons I came back to using ios instead of android. Even when I had my sim card in my S6 I was rarely using it for sending messages and instead using iMessage over WiFi

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
That fact it uses data not cellular. Bad service but great wifi signal no problem sending iMessages. Plus being able to get the same mesage across your iOS/Mac devices is a plus. Blue is my favorite color so I enjoy the blue bubbles LoL

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Faster than SMS, larger attachments, the ability to just use an email address vs your number, and there is nothing like when you send a message to a new number and the bubble turns blue.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
A very good service, I can message the US and SA quickly and easily from the UK. Locally flawless, what else do I want ?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I don't think one way or another about it. If it's being used to send a message, no biggie. If it's not, no biggie. I only care weather or not my message gets sent.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77