What are y’all men using for on the go charging?

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got a MagSafe charger for my teen girl for her purse. Do y’all carry a charger in your pockets? I’m trying to figure out what to do for my teen son. Hubs just charges at the office or in the car. I was looking for something like the Travelcard but MagSafe.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I have a USB battery bank given by my former employer. I don’t carry it normally. If I do know I have a long day, I will take it with me; which I forgot on my current trip 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: blessed2bamommie

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
I just got a MagSafe charger for my teen girl for her purse. Do y’all carry a charger in your pockets? I’m trying to figure out what to do for my teen son. Hubs just charges at the office or in the car. I was looking for something like the Travelcard but MagSafe.
Depends on the situation and phone I am using. I use Magsafe, battery phone cases and portable chargers. All serve a different purpose depending on the situation.

Reactions: blessed2bamommie

TNT

Feb 16, 2024
Visit site
When in the car is just use the factory built in Qi chargers. It's a much cleaner look. I can't stand the look of wires or mounts. Especially with the use of Carplay.