We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Margrave

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I would love to win an Apple Watch so that I could donate it to a local charity's funds drive. It would help a cause close to my heart that in turn helps other charities and foundations in El Paso, Texas. Plus, it's just so cool, it would be fun to get one into as many hands as possible!

DashHouse

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
Would love to get one. I've been saving up, but as an employee of a not-for-profit, it would be great to put that money to better use. Thanks for this opportunity!

robertorenesc

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
First of all... I really want one! I guess I need one because: I already am 36, I have not family or girlfriend, and It makes me a little happier! (Ok Ok, I'm a happy person, but a really want an Apple Watch please!) :cool:

Kevin Zebroski

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Having never won a contest, this would be an AWESOME first! I would use the Apple Watch to replace my collection of mechanical and semi-smart watches. I love the feel of a watch on my wrist, I have had a watch for the last 25+ years, and can't imagine life without one!

Adrian Liu

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for doing this contest! I wanted to get a stainless steel watch when it came out, but didn't have the budget. I'd love to get one for fitness and to better access my schedule and reminders without carrying my phone everywhere. And the stainless steel models seem so much more appealing to me than the sport versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SarahWilkerson