We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayvilleguy14

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I am an art student who make large photorealism paintings and records the entire process. That means my phone is usually taped to a tripod and recording for up to 8 hours a day. It would be amazing to be able to check my notifications and quick reply to my family and not have to stop the video from recording. This would mean the world to me.

ohbejuan

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I have been desiring an Apple Watch ever since they announced it. So much that I had the clasp on my old Tissot replaced so that I could start wearing it again. I forgot how much I missed wearing a watch. But as I have been wearing it, I realize that what I really want is an Apple Watch.

WhenInMexico

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I never know the time, I am always getting late everywhere because I don?t have a way to tell time, so I would be very pleased if I win this beautiful watch, thank you very much

coffenut

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Winning the stainless steel Apple Watch would really help mitigate the fact that we are getting snow dumped on us in the DC region.Did I mention that I LEFT Minnesota and MOVED SOUTH to get away from the white stuff? Sigh. In any case, it would truly make my year. (pretty please with a virtual cherry on top?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krisgraver