We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinJeter

Feb 28, 2016
Visit site
I just started my own business painting rustic signs made from reclaimed wood and pallets that I find in my area. Having this watch would definitely help me stay organized and on top of my client's orders. I also work a full time job during the day so being crazy-ridiculously-insane-busy every day with my day job, painting my signs at night and on weekend and being a single mom of 2 daughters, 7 and 10, would maybe be a little easier with a watch that could keep me organized with my calendar alerts, todo lists, phone calls, emails, texts, etc.

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi! :) Well, I'd like to get my hand on the Apple Watch, first because I don't have one yet! and secondly Because I am UI/UX Designer, and it would be super helpful to get it! Plus I am an aspiring mobile photographer, I invite everyone to follow me on Instagram: Wfa31

Thank you and best of luck to everyone :)

itsmerc15

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I would love to a have a stainless Apple Watch to wear when I go out on the town or to work. Plus I'd give girlfriend my Apple Watch Sport so we could both enjoy the power of the Apple Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.