Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

Prince of Saudi

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Prince of Saudi

hey guys i also just bought my iphone4s and it really pissed off becuase battery it last 4hours only i did all optimizing the setting which other contributes but no luck it doesnt help at all.heres it works best best for me first you have to reset location warning,networks settings,then erase all settings before you do that back up all your files if you wanna save it then reboot your phone.after rebooting restore your phone then the optimizing all the setting after my phone works 2days or more good luck people ):

kplu191

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! I'm Kev. New here also, and brand new to Apple products, after swearing I'd never get into it at all. Had fun with my Droid incredible, but I'm due for a new phone on 9/19... Trying to decide if I am gonna take the plunge. Soooo I bought a new iPad a month ago, Impulse, and 3 weeks later, my pc finally gave up the ghost. :mad:

Ugh! Returned the iPad, so I could "justify" a new iMac! Got the 21, as it was all I could fit in the desk. Niiiice! For an ATV yesterday, can't wait to check that out! But the new seagate backup plus drive I also got is doing overtime right now . Mostly hd video I put on the new mac. (275 gb... 4 DAYS to back up? Usb2.0 ...huh.)

Still on the fence about the new iPhone that may be coming, but so far I'm liking my major switch! :D Thanks for all the great info here, looking forward to learning a lot!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

PhillyBurgh

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Moving from CrackBerry

Hi, after 10 or so years of staunchly supporting and owning almost every single BlackBerry (from the 5820 to the 9900) the app love given to iphone finally convinced me to switch allegiance. I've just bought an iphone 4S and need serious help trying to figure out how it works. Hopefully this forum will point me in the right direction.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi, after 10 or so years of staunchly supporting and owning almost every single BlackBerry (from the 5820 to the 9900) the app love given to iphone finally convinced me to switch allegiance. I've just bought an iphone 4S and need serious help trying to figure out how it works. Hopefully this forum will point me in the right direction.

Welcome to iMore, the iPhone 4S subforum would be a great place for you to start looking for info. Also, don't forget to grab the "iMore Forums" app from the app store. It's free and a great way to browse and post on the forum from your new 4S. :)

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

RedbitApps

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
RedbitApps

is a small team of talented and enthusiastic people, each of whom loved and devoted to his cause. We?re just beginning, but we already able to demonstrate the results of our work. This is our first project, but we are growing, so visit this page often, and we?ll show you further progress. Any questions or comments? You?re welcome!

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! My name is Brad and I have been with imore for all over 4 months now. I am a store manager at a retail location. I am currently rocking a iPhone 4S, MacBook Pro, and a iPad. I am a big geek and love the mobile industry. I have owned a ton of devices. I also own a galaxy SIII and a Evo LTE. I love meeting new people so don't be shy to say hi!

DarkFame

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello to everyone!

Hi people!
My name is Veronica, my username is DarkFame, I was born in Ukraine, but now I'm traveling, want to see the world.
Here at this site I'm new, and want to make friends with you, with all users), I'm fond of Apple,somewhat Apple fan.
Like to...eat, especially pizza...mmmm))), and cook. Like taking photos, like cinemas, like reading, like music... like sports. I think that is all...
So hope to be friends! Wish a good day to everyone! Smile)))

rockerchick

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi I'm Ellyn. I'm a wanna be techy. I've been In love with all things apple since I got my first computer the Apple IIe many many moons ago. I am what my friends like to call a tech-tard. I am working with a MacBook 2008 white version, the new iPad and and iPhone 4S (which will be given to my mother upon release of the New iPhone).

andrew ts

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi you guys, Im andrew from NJ, glad that I found this amazing place, i'm apple fan, having an iphone 4 and macbook in hand. Last year I have been starting my own business,normally about Cellphone parts (iPhone, iPad, etc) I really enjoy that Apple inc. has brought us this breakthru experience in electronics, and happy found you guys here, we can share anything we're interested, and hope you all have fun

RonP6

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, the very best iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Apple TV, and all around iOS and Apple community in the multiverse.

My name's Rene, and I'm your host. I began writing here back when it was still Phone Different, and started running the show when it was the iPhone blog. My background is in design -- from publishing to web, and in writing, from fiction to non-fiction and blogging.

I love to cook, I did roughly a decade of Chinese martial arts before switching to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and I've been a life long computer user, starting with an Apple ][ plus in my youth.

I love great story in all it's forms -- comics, TV, movies. Anything and everything by Joss Whedon and Aaron Sorkin are particular favorites.

You can find me right here on iMore, or on Twitter @reneritchie

Grab a cyber stool, poor yourself a tasty digital beverage, settle in, and enjoy.

Oh, and introduce yourself already!

Hi, My name is Ron I'm a noob lookin for nice people who knw wat they're talkin about that's why I'm here I love the game of basketball and I'm a man who enjoys a good Twinkie lol and I still use a iPhone 3G and iBook G4 old skoolin it don't judge me

RonP6

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Welcome Dino! If you have any questions let us know!

I have an iPhone 3G 4.2.1 baseband is 05.15.04 and I need help I need help I jailbroke it with pwnage tool but it didn't activate it was it because I forgot to uncheck the activate because I'm on AT&T and I had 2 restore it so I could try again and if I do will it update my baseband because I don't want thar I'm just trying to jailbreak not unlock please can u help me cuz I'm a str8 noob

jasontoheal

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
jason smith

ok this is me introducing myself.
jason smith is my name. you will find me happily blogging away at jasontoheal.com
i am known for my entertaining, blunt, irreverent and informative technology commentary... at least i like to think so.
i like to make a little tech comic called stickytech - android owners haven't found it too funny thus far. feel free to follow me on twitter @jasontoheal or subscribe on fb fb.com/jasontoheal

looking forward to more imore