Welcome to iMore! Introduce yourself here!

jeromechrome1

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey there everyone, my name is Jerome, I have browsed a lot of tech blog sites and have come to the conclusion that imore is the place to be when looking for informative well put together articles about technology happening right now and everything that is of "apple" in general. I'm new here obviously, and I hope to enjoy my stay here,I'm a cool guy that's just a genuine tech lover, live sports and cars too. I'm just a young tech enthusiast, just started college & I only currently have one apple device, an iPhone 4S not as much as you guys but will hopefully upgrade to the 5. The community here at imore and it's staff look warm welcome and helpful based on my observation and continuous reding of this site, but I have only now decided to join. Catch you guys in the forums, you can follow me @jeromechrome1 same for g+ and fb. See ya!

PTDJGUY

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Hello iMore members

My name is Harry and I am almost like a new born baby when it comes to the Iphone and apple. It start last year when my son was on my back to get the Iphone. My son and I could do the Apple and PC guys commercial like it was on TV a few months. He has been on Apple for years and I have been on PC for years. After I purchase the iphone, I went to Calif, where and the family live as well as my daughter in law and my son work. While out there and about 4 months after purchasing the iphone, he said that he was taking my 2 grandsons to apple. So I went with them. It cost me! He said this is what you should have Dad, it's called the ipad. I said and why would I want that. He told me that I could have face time with the boys. "FACE TIME" What's face time. I believe everyone in the store heard me say Face time. "I bought". Still earning that as well. Two months ago he called me while I was having problem with my PC. He said, Why don't you get a real computer and get the new mac that just came out. I looked on the web site and both the desk top and lap and then I set up an appointment to see the products. I live in Philadelphia and the nearest store for me is Cherry Hill, N.J. I bought it. I came home with the 27" desktop
I have to tell you all. "I LOVE THEM". They are great. But then all you members already know that I am always looking for help and it looks to me that I finally found the right site. I am happy to say that I am glad that you accepted new members.
Thank You
Harry.

realsuprimo

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone my name is Menu aka http://@realsupro on twitter, I like tech, music, books and mostly movies, my first apple devices as an iPod classic I am using an iPhone 4 now. I am expecting my first born child in two months time and I am very excited. I am a nurse by profession, thank you

TOMSrolla

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I'm Ding from Manila, Philippines and this is my first time planning to acquire an iOS device and the iPhone 5 is my prime choice when it comes out this week, but I think it would be available in our country later this coming October.

Wbeatle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi all my name is William.
From the US. I am a huge geek. Love my IPhone
I am a Windows person. Never got in to the Mac
But not downing it at all just like my Windows.
As of now I have the 4s keep working my way up.
I hope to meet and learn a lot here. Ty guys

itsdannylol

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm Danny. Huge tech enthusiast. I've done my share of blogging on tech stuff. Always wanting to try new stuff. Been a non Apple user for years. Recently got myself a mac (& loving it!) and now looking forward to the new iPhone. My mobile career has gone from Windows Mobile 6.5->Android (Donut)->WebOS->Windows Phone 7->Android (IceCream & JellyBean)-> and now hopefully the iPhone 5 (which I'm super excited for). Glad to join iMore!

jethr0

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone. My name is Jethro. I have been visiting this website even from the start, Much has been changed but for the better. I still visit this regularly for a daily dosage of apple things. I just have registered here and I'm so excited to try the advantages of being a member here.

mmohel

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm New to your site

I saw you on MacBreak Weekly and bookmarked your site. Thanks for an alternative Mac site.

I wish you great success in your business.

Michael

Henry Widjojoarto

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello my name is Henry, since I have tooling around on both RIM products and also Androids, I think its time for me to take myself into the world of iOS. Hopefully with joining IMore I will get into more informations on this exciting product..........

mikacorpi

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Joining

Hi! I'm Mika and i've always been a great fan of imore. I'm mexican and i think i'm in love with apple ha! I'm also recording my first new album so i think itunes is the best way to get music to everyone.. Keep that good Work iMore. U have one more fan :)

selims88

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, my name is Selim, i joined iMore just recently. Im a tech freak and enjoy reading and educating myself on the day-to-day info on the mobile world. I am mostly interested in android, but i sure enjoy the solidness of iOS. I found this site through anddroicentral.com and i love all the information and help i seen so far from iMore. Keep up the great work.

djamkul

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
hi
djam here
Got an ipod touch 1 & 4, my wife's using the touch1 now ;) + ipad + macbook air
still haven't ever got an iphone and may go for iphone5 and jump in definitely in the crazy world of apple fans !

bounce007

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Just joined iMore. Long time reader but never signed up. I am a BlackBerry user [don't worry, I'm not anti-apple, just pro-BB :) ]. Looking forward to a wonderful experience.

...oh I have an iPad 2 as well.

shubham somkuwar

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
hi i am shubham somkuwar i am from india from surat i really dont have any apple products really!!!!!!
my father earns only 30,000 rupee that why i cant buy my dream is to get this iphone 5 i also want other guys to get this

acalderon52

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi to all. My name is Alfredo Calderon, from Puerto Rico. A long time user of Apple products. Including a happy owner of an Apple IIe computer, all ipod touch generations, MacBook Pro firts three generations, including a couple of iPod Touch.

azzam_izzatal

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
intro

hello, my name Azzam from Jakarta, Indonesia. i found iMore from another blog who alway Rene as their source for rumour around ios device. feels great to be part of this community

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB