Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondguy37

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes Please

I would love to have a new iOS device for the new year. I just got a used 3gs after being on blackberry for years! I love iOS and need a newer one!

gibhyder

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I would love to get an iPad 3 (or even 2... but waiting on a potential retina display would make it so much better). It would be great to use to watch movies, surf the web and use as a primary device especially when traveling.

BlacKite

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I got my first apple product 2 years ago, the iPod touch, needless to say I was blown away by the experience of using the device. Then when the time came to upgrade my phone i replaced my trusty old blackberry with an iPhone 4, never looked back. Then I got my macbook air after getting tired of all the problems with my sony laptop, and again I was amazed at how much I was missing. The only device I haven't owned yet is the iPad, and I can't wait to use one.

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win an IOU for an iPad 3! Maybe it would be enough to bring me over from the Dark Side :). If not, I'm sure my mom would love it as a replacement for her iPad 1 that she loves.

gbradberry

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Need some Apple TVs

Bought my first iPhone two years ago. Then an iPad, then an iMac last Christmas and an iPad 2 this year. I'm hooked and need an AppleTV on each of my TV's now!

westfalcon4

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Contest: Week II

You guys should pick me to win the iOS device of your dreams giveaway, because I would use the giftcard to purchase an iPad. I'm currently in my first year of doctoral study for counseling psychology, and the iPad would greatly aide me in my studies.

Also, in January, I begin with working with traumatic brain injury clients. I'll be doing intake sessions, counseling sessions, and general psychological rehabilitation with them. The iPad would help me to organize and track important progress notes on the go!

You won't find someone who would appreciate winning this contest more than me: It would help me make an impact in so many other peoples' lives. Thank you!

Zach7

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
This is a great 2nd giveaway! I would like to win an ipad2 or 3 to aid in my venture of trying to sync all my devices to the cloud! Thanks Tipb!

Dgeisler1111

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
I would love an iPad3 or iPhone 4S

In case you hadn't heard -- blame your friends, they should have told ya! -- TiPb wants to give you the iOS device -- or devices! -- of your dreams. That's right, a brand new iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPod touch, or Apple TV, or even iPad 3 in 2012, could be yours!

And this is week 2 so you now have a second chance to win!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The contest is already underway and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 2 thread!

Why do you want an iPad 2 or iPad 3 from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

Status
Not open for further replies.