Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joebin

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe I'm saying this, but my MacBook Pro 15" is not as "mobile" for me now that an iPad can do most of the things I need to do throughout the day. I have to video edit on a daily basis, so the MBP is a must have, but I don't even like lugging it around to meetings. I have an iPhone 4, which I love and appreciate, but iPad is that in between device that would make my already sweet tech life sweeter! I told my wife, she could have the next iPad purchase if she would give me her iPad1. I wouldn't wait for an iPad3. The iPad2 is more than enough for my, I mean our needs.

Schrutefarms

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I need a iPad 3!

I have bought 4 or 5 iPads with scratches and defects right from the box only to return them each. I finally gave up the iPad 2 and have been waiting a couple months to hear about the new one. It would make my day, week, year if I was able to win the third one.

stang23

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Jordan would love an Ipad

I've been reading how autistic children are being helped to learn and overcome some of their issues using the iPad and some of the educational and gaming apps. My son Jordan is very interested in all things technology related and I believe would greatly benefit from having an iPad. If you pick me, you'd be helping a beautiful, young boy begin to overcome this heartbreaking condition.

PINKLADY185

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Well, my husband would LOVE for me to win an iPad 3. I'm constantly talking about it, and he's so over it and annoyed with me from constantly having to hear about it, but he bought a Touch pad...so what does he really even know anyway.:rolleyes: I'm so embarrassed to even admit that, BUT the truly sad thing is that I'm actually jealous of his so called tablet. So...I desperately need to win this :D

ianb821

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
iOS device giveaway!

I would love to have an iPad 3, I'm signingup to be a developer for apple, and it would be great to test apps not only on my iPhone, but on the iPad as well!

Ezrakat

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPad to play my games on a bigger screen!!! It would also help in the office when I have to do invoicing, reply to emails, work in excel, and so on. :) I'm a mulltitasker.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad 3. I've been holding out from buying an iPad 2 since I know the 3 is around the corner. This would be the perfect birthday present since my birthday is Dec. 29th. Pick me pick me. I want a new iOS device to set my holiday/birthday off right :D

JCTWeb

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
When I first got my original iPad, it was hard for me to figure out how best to use it (I have a very speedy laptop, after all).

It didn't take long before my entire family (including me) found their own ways they want to use it! Now I find that we're all fighting over iPad time! I would love to get an iPad 2 (or 3) from TiPb; it would help the whole family get more iPad time :)

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I want an iPad 3 cuz i'm totally bored with my iPad 1wifi only! I want a camera, I want more resolution, I want 3g! Plus whatever other goodies apple throws in with the new iPad. :D

Ravendos

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad 2. A friend of mine has had the iPad one for a long time and I have been incrediably jealous of her. I've loved the idea of having an iPad for watching videos at night. Plus I would love to be able to replace my 4 year old Netbook that I have. An iPad would make my life so much easier. The closest I have come to having an iPad are the ones I have to buy at work for the guys in the field. It makes me sad to send them out and not get to have one of my own :)

Status
Not open for further replies.