Week 2 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad 2 because I have many universal apps and there a few iPad apps that I could use in my last year of college. I would love to carry an iPad around versus my university-issued ThinkPad to my classes because it would be easier for me to read and take notes on an iPad. I deal with most PDF's for reading and it would be great to have a larger screen than my iPhone 4 on a mobile device for reading these assignments and for general web use.

belniente

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE to have an iPad 3, or even an iPad 2, for school. I'm in graduate school as a pharmacy student, and I recently picked up a netbook to help me get through my days at school without going insane or catching (another) cold from the library's shared computers. It's awful! Trying to run regular programs on it is like pulling teeth; I'd rather risk the slightly greasy-looking keyboards in the computer lab. If I had an iPad of any type I am sure it would help me be more productive with less aggravation, and maybe help me be a better pharmacist through the improved learning experience!

jestnut

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Facetime for the family!

I would love to win this prize so that I could buy 2 ipod touches. My family will be moving overseas soon. I would love to get two ipod touches so that my parents will be able to facetime with us and our newborn. It would be great way to keep our family in touch with each other!!

cversion7

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I want an iPad for my developmentally delayed and visually impaired daughter so we can use it to augment her therapy and development.

I've been doing computer work on the side to save money for one, but this would expedite the process.

Last edited:

Aliip4

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Innovation

Have to do lot of corresponding on the go so for best results iphone 4s is ideal but if something more revolutionary item available then indeed ipad 2 is what i will love to have. With compact design its just super. :eek:

May 29, 2010
Visit site
$600?!

Wow!! If I won this contest I would purchase the new 4S for my mom because she's the reason I have a 4 to begin with (I always steal her upgrades). Although she is not very tech saavy, the newer device would just be my little thank you and this contest would definitely see to that! As for the rest of the money, I guess I would just hold onto it for future purchases, mainly because you never really know what you will need/want from the Apple store. So... yeah, let's all hope that I win! :D

dougdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Last week i wasn't lucky

But I beleive I will have this week the grand prize which will give me the chance to buy a ipad 3 in the near future.

architorture

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm a student who currently has an android phone as a result of poor timing of my upgrade on sprint. Its hurts a little knowing that if I held off just a little longer I would now be a proud owner of an iPhone 4S. This contest would be a much appreciated push toward joining the ranks of the iPhone owners.

NotHomer

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
I want an iPad to increase my productivity at work. I am on the road a lot and the iPad would be easier to carry with me everywhere as opposed to the hefty laptop I currently have to carry. It would enable me to keep in touch with my team and customers, capture my thoughts and schedule. Would also help me help some of my customers who have started using the iPad in their business.

MousePad

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Diversity!

I'm starting a project for device diversity in my life.

I currently own a Blackberry 9900 and a Playbook tablet. Both do their jobs admirably.

Now, I just purchased an iPhone 4, to try it out as my main device, and see how it goes. Now I need an iPad 2 or 3 to complete that part of the family.

Next I'll go ahead a purchase both an Android phone and a tablet.

That way, I'll have experienced the three major players in both markets. :)

Jack of Bears

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
For my lady...

I've been saving for an iPad since the first one came out, and I'm getting close! My wife knows and is glad for me, but supportive as she seems, I know she'll be jealous. With that in mind, I'd use this to surprise her with one of her own! Otherwise, some further years of saving will be required. B)

Thanks for running cool giveaways like this, TiPb!

Zak8022

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Been wanting an iPad for a while now... decided to wait until the iPad 3. The rumored retina display would be sooo awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4