Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

danskette

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Help a recent convert to the Apple World

TiPb,
I walked into the white light of the Apple store this summer for the very first time. I was enchanted by the iPad 2 and couldn't rest until I had one. I loved it so much I wanted have my family join me in the light of Apple goodness, and now they have iPads too. I am a little sad not to have an iPhone, especially the new one with that clever Siri. Only you can help me not have to be a grown up and save my pennies. Help a noob out, oh please?

Last edited:

shutter_island

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
No dropped calls......

With the IPhone 4s, it comes with 2 built-in antennas to avoid call drops. What I like about that is the ability it has to switch between those exterior antennas even while you're on a call, and that is something I need. Also, I use the iphone as a camera at weddings, birthdays and everywhere, everyday so with the new upgraded 8MP camera, this should make my life easier and the envy of the crowd. Thank you.

yipster

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win an iPhone 4S because then iCloud would cover all my devices - as of now my phone is sadly left out of the party between my Mac and my iPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2