Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltp

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Au Natural

My phone is naked. I don't use a case. I love the design and look of my phone and don't want to cover it up. If it gets a few scratches on it then so be it at least I get to look at it.

A case will keep it looking pristine but for who? It's next owner? I'd rather enjoy it.

Todd M

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I have the Seidio Surface protecting my baby. I have used them exclusively from my Droid Incredible, to my Thunderbolt, and now my 4S!

DamienTyler

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Incipio feather case is the ultimate case for an apple product, especially the iPhone. It is super thin and really doesn't feel like you are adding much bulk (still some, but nothing like with even the stretchy types of cases. The key is the it doesn't cover the front of the phone at all, but rather "snaps" onto the stainless rim ultimately only adding any thickness to the back.

And as far as dropping it...I have had a few drops with my iPhone 4 and the case broke, not the phone. If you drop it hard enough to break the phone, you should buy a feature phone...come in its a $700 device!

rzandel1980

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Griffin makes a good rubber/plastic case!

I'm currently using a Griffin Reveal case for my sprint iPhone. I like that it has the rubber sides and the clear plastic hard shell back with a perfect fit! Keeps my phone protected without hiding it.

nagasaki69

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Otterbox

The Otterbox Commuter has saved my iPhone onto concrete and other nasty slips out of my hand! Plus Otterbox warranty is amazing got brand new phone for my wife and I both after giving them proof how the case saved out iPhones! Love them!:)

jrlandis

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I love the otterbox. Protects my phone the best. I have dropped it, gotten bumped in the clip more than I can ever want to admit to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
st3v3