Voice to text App

xstormyx123

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I have found an awesome voice to text app. It's not searchable in the iphone store because it just went live but you can get it from kungfurabbits and check out the vtext link.

It keeps your hands free when replying or sending texts which I think is awesome.

xstormyx123

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Search for it at the apple store:

THE BEST WAY AVAILABLE TO SEND AND RECEIVE SMS ON THE IPHONE.
JUST SAY ?TELL JASON I?LL MEET YOU AT STARBUCKS IN 15MINUTES? OR REPLY TO JASON?S CONVERSATION BY SAYING ?I?LL MEET YOU AT STARBUCK IN 15 MINUTES? AND YOUR VOICE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE TRANSCRIBED TO TEXT AND SENT TO JASON! WHAT COULD BE MORE EASY WHEN YOU?RE ON THE GO?
VTEXT IS THE EASIEST TO USE VOICE TO TEXT SMS APPLICATION ON THE MARKET!
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
UNLIMITED VOICE TRANSCRIPTIONS
UNLIMITED SMS TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS (U.S., ONLY)
USES THE MOST ACCURATE FREE-FORM TRANSCRIPTION SERVICE AVAILABLE
RECIPIENTS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE VTEXT
USE CONTACT NICKNAME OR FULL NAME
TYPING ABILITY IF YOU?RE IN A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN?T SPEAK OUT LOUD
PRIVATE AND SECURE SINCE IT USES COMPUTERS TO CONVERT MESSAGES, NOT HUMANS
MESSAGES SENT FROM YOUR PHONE NUMBER @VTXT.MOBI SO RECIPIENTS KNOW WHO YOU ARE (OTHER SERVICES PROVIDE A RANDOM PHONE NUMBER FOR THIS)

adurstewitz

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone!

As one of the developers of vText, I figured I could comment on this. We chose Yap as our free-form transcription provider because the quality of the reco was reliably higher than Vlingo, Dragon, etc. Additionally, we opted not to send messages from the native iPhone client because of the number of steps involved with jumping in and out of the application.

Just my two cents, hope this helps!

Andrew

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sball68