Verizon Brings Back Unlimited Data, what are you going to do with it all?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How things change in 4 months. Daughter using more data, so rather than worry about it each month (ever explain to a teenager that she doesn't have any more data and can't snapchat? lol) we just went for the extra. Also means we can stream  Music without watching it so win-win, I hope!

Welcome to the "unlimited" side ....ENJOY

Tinkernaught

May 29, 2017
Visit site
How things change in 4 months. Daughter using more data, so rather than worry about it each month (ever explain to a teenager that she doesn't have any more data and can't snapchat? lol) we just went for the extra. Also means we can stream  Music without watching it so win-win, I hope!
I hope it continues to work out for you. :)

It's funny how the cost/benefit calculations vary depending on the user. Nine months or so ago I had Verizon's 16GB plan shared between my iPhone and Jetpack and spent over $100 per month. Today I have that same iPhone, plus a cellular iPad, on unlimited and pay under $100, about $15 less.

The two devices can provide 10GB each of LTE wifi hotspot data to my computer (or each other, for big updates that won't work on cellular) before being slowed to 3G speeds. That alone is 4GB more than my previous, more expensive plan. And the devices themselves, though theoretically subject to "de-prioritization" after using 22GB of data, each, in practice never get slowed where I am—l'm on a cell tower in the middle of nowhere that never gets much use except from people driving through on the lonely highway.

So less money for a whole lot more high-speed data. I'm pleased. :D

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I hope it continues to work out for you. :)

It's funny how the cost/benefit calculations vary depending on the user. Nine months or so ago I had Verizon's 16GB plan shared between my iPhone and Jetpack and spent over $100 per month. Today I have that same iPhone, plus a cellular iPad, on unlimited and pay under $100, about $15 less.

many said theirs was less with unlimited, and that's a no-brainer. changing ours might've been a temporary solution but since we're signed up, we'll just have to use it all.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77