Trustworthy Stores That Sell Apple Watch Bands/Straps?

gregory_opera

Nov 1, 2018
Visit site
Okay, obviously Apple are selling Apple Watch bands/straps, and yes they are a little more expensive - the biggest issue is not the price though, but rather the limited range...

So my question is, can anyone recommend (online) stores that are both trustworthy and have a decent range of Apple Watch-compatible bands/straps?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I also have gotten several from Amazon and haven't had any complaints. I even got one from Etsy. Just be sure to read the reviews.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I also have gotten several from Amazon and haven't had any complaints. I even got one from Etsy. Just be sure to read the reviews.

Well, a month after posting this I ordered a Dark Teal silicone band from Amazon. It' was only $5.99. That should have been a red flag. The color of the strap was more black than dark teal. It was a dust and lint magnet... which is something I have never experienced with other 3rd party bands. And finally, when I went to take it off, I had one heck of a time removing it from the watch. I've read of that happing to other folks with cheaper knock-offs. I finally got it off, and in the trash, it went.

I still think that there are good 3rd party bands out there... but it's important to read reviews, and to remember that "you get what you pay for"!!!