Trivia Crack Player List

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So what do the Levels mean? And does the Boring/Fun at the end of a question do anything?

I'm not sure. Hope someone who knows chimes in. I'm wondering as well.

As far as I can tell, the levels are just mark your progress. Every so many correct answers bumps you up a level. Don't see any other purpose.

I'd guess the boring/fun thing is to crowdsource the quality of the questions. I just hit a string of about 4 or 5 consecutive SpongeBob questions. Then moved to renaissance painters. Odd.

With regard to the "paid" version, which one is that? I have the "ad free", but both versions in the AppStore show "in-app purchases".

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have the paid version. It's add free. However I have to wait from time to time to get more lives.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have the paid version. It's add free. However I have to wait from time to time to get more lives.

You can pay to get more lives, etc. I think $5 gets you max 5 forever... or $1 for an additional life each time. Interesting model: get you hooked and then drain your bank account. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I love Cash Cab. Every time I went into the city we hoped we would hail a cash cab. Never happened. Of course, knowing now just how bad I am under pressure I'd be out on the street in no time.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien