Toad's Treasure Tracker...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Picked up this game around Christmas, but packed away my Wii U because we were in the process of moving. Last weekend I got the Wii U back up and running and threw this in with the intention of just playing it for a little while to try it. 5 hours later, I was painstakingly playing through level by level trying to finish it 100% with all the diamonds and gold mushrooms found.

Then, 2 days later...I had completed the game...or so I thought. Defeated the "final" boss, and I was pretty peeved...it was so SHORT! Then, as the credits finished rolling, the main title screen popped up and said "Episode 2 UNLOCKED!" I nearly jumped for joy. I put it down until today because I had some relax time so I picked it up and BLASTED through the 2nd episode...and beat it, and I was a little sad because again, it was pretty short...but BAM! Episode 3! :rotfl:

And not only that, but a bonus set of maps to play.

This game is absolutely amazing. And while most of it isn't very mind bending, it is quite challenging to complete the levels 100%. Some of them I haven't even come close yet because they are so intricate.

BUY THIS GAME if you have a Wii U. You will NOT regret it!

:):yes:

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Very cool, I was wondering if it was a good game or not because my brother was talking about it the other day

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77