TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

believe

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!! Reply to Thread

I'd really love a iPad, because I am an aspiring graphic designer and I haven't been able to afford one and my laptop broke, so I have had to use my friend's computer. So this would be a great way to be able to practice design whenever I wanted!

disisyodanny

Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Present

well yes im here for the ipad and the reason iwant it is for my dad he has been wanting an ipad since it came out we was going to get him one for his birthday with money me and my brother saved up but we got robbed so im here to enter and hopefully win this ipad :( ihope i win it will turn this sad face upside down

koxler

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
All I want for Christmas...

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a iPad 32GB with Wifi + 3G. Please, Please, Please!

I've been really good this year. Can you hook me up?

Thanks Santa!

alexp195

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I want it !!!!!!!!!

im a student and a musician, and i really want to win. if i win i might be able to use my new ipad to write a song for tipb and do all my schoolwork

alexhasfun28

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey TiPb,

it's always a thrill when you guys give away stuff. i try, try, & try and never succeed and now i'm trying once again! This time i'm so ecstatic that you're giving away an iPad Wi-Fi + 3G. I REALLY REALLY want an iPad. I told my self that i totally had to win this. Since iPad first debuted, i've always wanted one. I always end up in Best Buy or the Apple store and directly go to the iPad rather than anything else in the store. And to be honest, i already have my plans set for when i get an iPad. Hahah, though i don't even have one yet. But my list of Apps, Books and accessories are building up like crazy! But my heart tells me that it's coming closer & sooner. So this is my ultimate opportunity. I would be the happiest person on Earth if i get told that i'm the winner on the 25th of December. It would seriously make my WHOLE entire 2010 year. And it will start the(my) New Year with a Big Bang! And i promise TiPb, i PROMISE!!!!.. that if i win this iPad, i will take pictures with it & make a cool Thank You video from me to you & send it to you guys immediately after i receive it! I promise!!! Thank you TiPb for taking the time to read this & I really hope i get chosen! Oh i can't wait for Christmas to get here!! :D please chose Alexhasfun28!!!! I promise you i will treat it like a baby! With a Big TiPb logo right behind it :D haha.

Thanks TiPb! And Happy Holidays :)

-Alexhasfun28

Last edited:

gquiring

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I would like an iPad, make me a Stevie fan please. We all know Billyware is never going to made a good tablet OS. Don't make me buy an Android!

tpony

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I bought my wife the 16gb iPad for Christmas. It would definitely be a great surprise if I won this. Then I could give this one to my wife and hers to my Dad. Either way I wish everyone a great Christmas and the best of luck to everyone. :)

hfolmt

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
iPad for Christmas.

I would to have a iPad for the family this Christmas. Maybe this will help bring my wifeninto the Apple fold. She complained about a laptop until she got one, then wondered why we need wifi until she could use the laptop all over the house. The iPad would help her take the next step.

charris

May 3, 2009
Visit site
Oooh!

My pop just got an iPad, but I'm jealous because he tinkers with it but can't be a power user like me! (because i read TIPB!!!)
He's less tech savvy but won't get me one, please help!!

Merry christmas!
Happy holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77