TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdogg1970

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
You guys are the best. I'd love to have the shiny new iPad so I can stop using my iPhone to do iPad things like read ebooks and create document and emails for work.

gpionav

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Pretty please, I want to win-something! lol

I would love an ipad because I love it, only could play with it in the Apple Store :eek::eek:, and most importantly I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING!!!
No raffles,give-aways or anything of the sort!! :(:(:(:(

dramos9696

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
Triple Dog Dare

I've been wanting one of these since before they were made available. I think I would run around the block in my underwear with TiPb written on my chest if I won... it's about 20 degrees in Jersey right now...

gerritschroder

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I need two, but I'll take one!

For my girlfriend. Once I give her one and she becomes addicted to it, I can justify getting one for myself and letting her use hers in peace.

bwilson12

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
iLove Apple and the quality and creativity of their products. My best friend is also a fan of their products. We have said many times that we are going to finally break down an get an iPad but never have. Well this Christmas iDecided to get him one. iDidn't have the money to buy it myself however so iTook up a collection from his family and friends. one person (his now ex-girlfriend) didn't come through on her promise however so iWasn't sure if iwas going to be able to pull it together without forking out more money myself. A few days later iStumbled on TIPB's post about refurbished iPads now going for $429 on Apple's site. iWasted no time in ordering one! It saved me from having to dish out an extra $100. in all iWas able to only spend $70 of my own money (the original plan was to only spend $50 but someone else flaked out on me) and alowed me to save the rest on other gifts for the family. The reason iWould loved to have an iPad is because iWould like to compliment the one purchased recently for my best friend and and not envy him every time he comes around. :)

sparadrap#IM

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I have three cats in heat who are wailing all through the house, waiting for me to have them spayed. Last night, a feral tomcat ran inside and is hiding out.

I want an iPad just slightly less than I want to get this tomcat out of the house

Tripper#IM

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
ipaw

I don't particularly want an ipad, but my cat is DYING for one. Oh how she loves angry birds! So, to give my cat the best christmas she's ever had, may I win this ipad please?
Thanks,
Tripper
p.s. there is also a chance that I would borrow it from her from time to time.

jsnow

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Wow; there are so many deserving people

that I almost didn't bother to post. But heck, my family would enjoy using an iPad, too. So here's to everyone who posted.

Merry Christmas, if you celebrate. And if not, have an enjoyable New Year's.

jhrogersii

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
While I have a 16gb WiFi iPad, I didn't realize how much I would want GPS on such a large device until I tried it. I LOVE my many GPS apps on the iPhone. I use Navigon and Waze daily, and occasionally dabble with Skobbler and now NavFree.

After messing around with Waze and Navigon on my iPad, I am sold. I wouldn't run out and buy a huge iPad dock for my car, but the iPad makes an amazing passenger seat nav tool. It is also great for pre-trip planning since you can see so much more on the screen. The extra space would be pretty cool too, at least for Navigon. I love it, but that thing is a monster. I might not use the 3G a ton, but I would use the GPS a lot.

Good luck to all and Merry Christmas!

clickr

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I won't lie, I want this iPad for myself. I'm not a Grinch, just need to lighten the load when I travel to see my twin grandsons. Between my CPAP and MB, my carry-on is too heavy. This would be a dream come true. Please make my Christmas super special. Thanks!

DanaC#IM

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Why do I need an iPad?

I have 4 kids, 3 cats, a dog and a wife. My kids have taken over my appleTV and my iMac. My wife has my macbook and I am left watching netflix on my iPhone. I think my dog is eyeing my iPhone. I need an iPad!

mrjack

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
My Turn? :)

Always seems like my friends win an iPad but I haven't been able to follow suit! (One of my friends JUST won one at her local gym today!). I don't have the $$ to get my own so this is my chance!!! PLEASE consider little ol' me. :D

ecano

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
IPad give away

I absolutely want an iPad because I just started my small business and I have a couple ways I can completely run my business from an iPad. I have an iPhone 4 and love how easy it is to use IOS. I have been desiring to get an iPad, but have not been able to since all my investment has gone to my small business. I would use the iPad all the time so it will be put to good use. That's why I want to win the iPad give away! I think my business will boost and more people would want to see what I have to show simply to see it from and iPad. Please, please give me the chance to own an iPad.

Last edited:

CutRiteFX

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Would love to win.

I would love to win an iPad for Christmas. Always wanted one but couldn't afford one. :)

And a side note Georgia is CRAZY SEXY.
And all the other people at TIPB are cool too. :)

Thanks to everyone at TIPB for all the great iPhone information.
I check the site all the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll