TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Heal a broken heart/screen

I am the definition of an Apple Fanboy. However, I am without an iPad due to a horrific incident. While cleaning the house for my wife, I knocked my iPad off the table and shattered it. So, I had to sell it for parts. What a better way than to receive an iPad from TiPb! Make my Christman, please. (Rene I would also like the Apple Coffee Mug :p)

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
thanks for a chance at another great giveaway.

I'd love to give this one to my wife... then she can leave mine alone. :p

rob.humphrey123

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Wow, awesome contest.

Why do I want an iPad? I've been laid off since May and would love to be able to give this baby to my wife for Christmas. Nice little bonus that I would get to play with it too.

Thanks for the great work you guys do at tipb.

bchavez

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
iPad

I would LOVE to win this iPad! My wife really needs a computer to work from home and this would be a more than viable solution!

radical24

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
love your section on tips on iphone/ipad. awesome simple and to the point.

i work in the field with at risk youth. to be able to keep track of my data and things i need on the go would be a dream. working for a non for profit sector makes it hard to afford goodies like that.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Conversion, pure and simple.

You must help me make my girlfriend "one of us.". She says she doesn't need an iPad, but reaches for mine over a laptop. Clearly, she just needs that last, loving push over the precipice so that she, too, can experience the eye-rolling, jealousy, genuine curiosity, and sheer joy and convenience that all iPad owners get to experience from others and within themselves.

Also, I want MY iPad back.

mltownsend

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
iPad Contest

Thanks, TiPb for a great contest at this Holiday Season.

I'm an aspiring iOS software developer and it would really help me out if I had an actual iPad to test software on!

Thanks!
Mark

llaffer

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm an iPhone app developer who used to have two iPod Touches, one for personal use, the other for development/testing use.

My personal one has been missing for several months now, so have been using the development one as my personal device instead.

If I had my own iPad, I could use that as my personal device and restore the development unit back to its intended status.

Thanks!

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I would LOVE more than anything to win an iPad. You guys always give away the best gifts. I have never won anything, but I keep coming back entering in for chances to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zijinqingqing555