TiPb iPad 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G give away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpagan2000

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad

I would love to get my hands on one of these. It's a great product and other companies trying to compete with it just cannot even come close. I was also looking at some accessories from Best Buy and saw this neat case called: Rocketfish? - Advanced Series Keyboard Capsule for Apple? iPad?, with this gadget it would make it the ultimate tablet and would be great for school projects and taking notes while the teacher speaks, eco friendly no paper needed all files in the cloud dont have to carry around flash drives and loose them or leave them plugged on someone elses computer. The list goes on and on.

Thanks TiPb and make my Christmas wishes come true and also Thanks Waze for this awesome promotion.

Kale58

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll throw my name into the hat.... not for me, but rather for my better half. She'd never buy one for herself, so I think this would be the perfect opportunity to let her inner "geek" come to the surface. And once that door is open a crack, the sky is the limit...

corrie

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
What's an ipad?

Hey my wife and I were told to come to this site called Tipb? (haha you should have seen us trying to figure that name out) and you could win a new ipad. Not sure at the time what an ipad was we thought what the heck it's FREE, and if this ipad is not something I will enjoy, I am sure my wife or kids can use this ipad. After logging on to the site and looking around I thought this ipad (and many other idevices) are really really neat!!. we have always wanted a cell phone,but were we live there is no cell phone or internet coverage.(we came into town to shop for Christmas and use the internet at the library).
Ok so now after talking this over with my wife (that how much I would love this ipad device) we have decided to put the house up for sale, and move into town were we can get cell phone and internet, (by the way if your looking to buy its a double wide with 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bath (i built on the 1/2 bath) and you get water and power free with rent) i think the kids and I would really like it.

signed; Moving up (oh do you need my address?)

jk

SkiPPy087

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Sweet!

I would love to able to give an iPad to my wife. She is a teacher and having one would help her in teaching her 3rd grade class and help keep her organized and create new and exciting lesson plans. We also just bought our first iMac and an iPad to go along with it would be amazing.

Zsk8er1

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hi TiPb! I love your website. I go to it everyday. I've wanted a iPad since it came out. Even though the iPad 2 is right around the conner. Can't wait. And MURRY CHRISTMAS!

mrclam

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Long time reader, first time poster. I NEEEEEED an ipad! I commute 90 minutes each day to work everyday by bus, an ipad would make that journey much more enjoyable!

woodman500#IM

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Not only do I want the iPad, but my need for the iPad is great. I'm currently in school for Electronics Technology and we are studying these new devices from hardware to software. The future in Elecronics are these items. This would help greatly with my education. Plus, it would be a great item all around. Happy Holidays everyone.

lasiteral

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to win!

Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway! I'd love to win so I can play Angry Birds on a giant screen!!! :)

Merry Christmas to all!

Angela L.

ekrogh

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPad, but I decided this holiday season to spend all my money on my loved ones. Maybe Santa if you are listening, you're elves could whip one up for me? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
takectrl