TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kare_mn_dd1

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Uhh, I want it bad.
My favorite thing is the all the articles about apps. I my opinion, the best way to discover new apps is the picks of the week. Also, I like the fact that TiPb also covers nice jailbreak-updates.

RSVnoP

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
What I like best about TIPB

I like that fact that I was able to join as a newbie with my original iphone, learn how to jailbreak it just
all by reading the fourms.
I come to YOPB everyday for news, comments and just overall information. All the writers bring something different, unlike other sites that I visit
You guys also give me ideas of how to use my iphone 4, ipad on my weekly NBA broadcast.
Keep up the good work.

rujeffinme

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
The only thing keeping me sane!!!

I pretty much can't get enough of TiPb. My favorite thing about the site is the archives, I love how we can go back to blog posts at the very beginning and see the amazing transformation of the iPhone line and the stunning unveiling of the iPad. I appreciate how TiPb has been here since the beginning blogging it all with excellent commetary and news. What other Smart Phone Experts site (or any other tech blog, for that matter!) can boast that?
I would really love an iPad 2!

jonpferreira

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
want it!

I've never owned any Apple products before and I've been looking into getting an iPad. Now that I know the iPad2 is coming out, I would love for this to be my first!

Drumking137

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Although I've only been on this site a relatively short time, I love everything about it. I've gotten so much information already. :p
I'll make sure to tell all my friends and spread the word about TiPb. :D
Thanks, guys!

doc31

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is that it's apart of the Smartphone experts network all of the editors are pros. Even though I may not be a apple fan all the time I know where to come to get the facts and fiction.

hobbes28

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I guess that shows how long I've been lurking here. I thought I had registered long before the original iPad came out.

The reason I keep coming back is because you guys are the only people that give consistent reviews of the protective cases. I wasn't so sure about having a $500 piece of metal and glass in my laptop bag with no protection and watching a few videos about the different types of case kept me coming back for more and aided me in my purchase. Win or not, thanks for all the info.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
The thing I love about TiPb is that whenever I have a question about my iPhone I can search the site and find answers. The users on this site are very helpful. Even when I am just surfing the site I always find something that can enhance my Apple experience. This is the best site for tips, reviews and help for newbies and advanced users.

martito

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
The reason i come back to TIPB every time i have a chance is because it has everything related to ios and mac. The how to videos have helped me very much with my iPhone. Many reviews have led me to buy many cases for my iPhone. TIPB is the best iPhone blog out there. I hope i am able to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.